FROM WSJSTAFF REPORTS
Wake Forest High School is having a Senior Class Parade on Monday, Aug. 17. The parade honors 2020-21 seniors.
Cars can be decorated, but only one car per senior is allowed.
Participants must follow these instructions:
• Line up begins at 9:45 a.m., Please be on time. The parade will begin at 10 a.m.
• Enter the parade line by the following route:
• Turning right on North College Street
• Take a left on West Juniper Avenue
• Take a left onto Rock Springs Road
• Take a right onto Stadium Drive
• Take a right into the front parking lot.
• Once inside the parking lot please slowly proceed through the three stations:
• Station 1: Receive your car number
• Station 2: At the front of the school, stop and let your car decorations be judged Winners will receive a prize.
• Station 3: Get a sweet treat.
• You will exit the parking lot by taking a right only onto Stadium Drive.
You may not exit your car at any time and please maintain your social distance.