The following are arrests made by the Wake Forest Police Department Jan. 20-24, 2021.
- Jimmy Bruce Jones, 49, 3611 Larkspur Dr., Franklinton: order of arrest; $1,000 secured bond.
- Demetria Mellon, 36, 1855 Garland St., Henderson; possession of controlled substance/jail premises, possession schedule II controlled substance, possession of firearm by felon: $26,000 secured bond.
- Raheem Kitrell Cooper, 21, 220 S. Cooper Dr., Apt. 7G, Henderson; possession schedule II controlled substance, possession marijuana 1/2-1 1/2 oz.; $6,000 secured bond.
- Rudy Vallee Pearce, 27, 487 Leonard Rd., Louisburg; driving while impaired; $1,000 unsecured bond.
- Malik Trevon Alston, 23, 1258 Julian Smith Rd., Henderson; obtain property false pretenses, possession of stolen goods felony; $5,000 secured bond.
- Cristhian M. Santiago Cruz, 34, 2806 Chicken Dr., Wilson; flee/elude arrest with motor vehicle, speed violation, reckless driving with wanton disregard; $3,000 secured bond.
- Tory Tyrell Chambers, 35, 1353 Rio Valley Dr., Apt. 304, Raleigh; simple assault, assault on a female; $2,500 unsecured bond.
- Robert Eugene Wilson, 49, 413 Sagamore Dr., Louisburg; order for arrest; $300 secured bond.
- Kenneth Leon Fullwood, 21, 6028 River Landings Dr., Raleigh; speed violation, reckless driving wanton disregard; no bond information.
- Tonya Lyn Hagwood, 46, 2005 Cindy Ln., Clayton; possession drug paraphernalia, possession schedule II controlled substance; $5,000 unsecured.
- Sheri Rangel, 46, 7010 Hendry Creek Dr., Fort Meyers, Fla.; possession of heroin; $3,000 unsecured bond.
- Althea Alston, 40, 4200 Sunset Falls Rd., Wake Forest; driving while impaired, resist, delay, obstruct officer; no bond information.
- Andrea Simone Hines, 50, 4305 Parrish Manor, Dr., Garner; driving while impaired; $2,000 unsecured bond.
- Randy Ryan Rangel, 33, 700 Hendry Creek Dr., Fort Myers, Fla.; fugitive warrant; $50,000 secured bond.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)