A COVID Vaccination Clinic at Friendship Chapel Baptist Church (FCBC), 237 Friendship Chapel Road, on Tuesday, June 1, from 3-7 p.m. will complement the new vaccination clinic at the Northern Regional Center (NRC) and bolster efforts to bring lifesaving COVID-19 shots to the Wake Forest community.
Appointments are required and available on a first come, first served basis for anyone 12 and over. To register for the June 1 clinic:
- Visit the NC Vaccine Finder website at https://myspot.nc.gov
- Scroll down to “Find a Vaccine Provider Now,” and input “Wake Forest” or “27587”
- Scroll down (on the left of the map) to Friendship Chapel Baptist Church, and click on “Submit Now”
- Scroll through the questions: Language > Eligibility > Calendar (to June)
- Select a time on June 1 that fits your schedule
- Include all required demographic information
The vaccination site at NRC, 350 E. Holding Ave., offers free vaccines five days a week, including evening and weekend hours according to the following schedule:
· Sunday – Closed
· Wednesday – Closed
Vaccine appointments are available at the NRC for anyone 12 and older, and usually only take a half hour, including the 15-minute observation period after the shot. Anyone can get an appointment by going to WakeGov.com/vaccine or by calling our 24-hour vaccine hotline at 919-250-1515. After answering a few questions, you can immediately access the appointment schedule for convenient appointment slots.
Free transportation to Northern Regional Center is available via the Wake Forest Loop – a local circulator for residents wishing to travel within Wake Forest and a portion of the Wakefield community. For more information, including the weekly schedule, visit www.wakeforestnc.gov/transportation/bus-service.